- June 19, 2015 – Riverside County, CA
Danrae, Inc. Commences Project and Construction Management Procedure Training for the Inland Empire Utilities Agency 10 Year Capital Improvement Program.
- June 4, 2015 – Los Angeles, CA
Danrae, Inc., President, Dara Hendrix completes the Advanced Mediation Practicum Training Program with the Los Angeles County Bar Associations Center for Civic Mediation.
- June 1, 2015 – Riverside County, CA
Danrae, Inc., retained to provide on-ongoing Expert Witness services for the County of Riverside.
- May 20, 2015 – San Diego, CA
Danrae, Inc., selected to provide Schedule and Cost Analysis services to the Department of the Navy, Naval Facilities Command Southwest.
“Knowledge comes by eyes always open and working hands; and there is no knowledge that is not power”
Danrae CM’s commitment to best practices and continuing education is rooted in our values and philosophy of our firm. We are dedicated to remaining current on industry trends, standards, practices and procedures that assist to ensure our projects and client success. Danrae’s knowledge center serves as an up to date resource for those interested in obtaining leading industry related information and articles of interest.
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACEI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Engineering News Record (ENR)
- McGraw Hill Construction
- CMAA-CM Advisor E-Journal
- Los Angeles Business Assistance Virtual Network (LABVN)
Federal Contracting Resources:
- System for Award Management, SAM
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. General Services Administration - Schedule Information
- Federal Business Opportunities
Small Business Resources:
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- California Department of General Services (Small Business Services)
- California Unified Certification Program (CUCP)
- 8(a) Certification